Ethical Hacking Training In Chennai
Ethical Hacking is one of the ways to identify vulnerability in the computer system and network. It improves the security code to avoid unnecessary breaches with the help of “white hats”.
The Four Protocols which Hackers must follow is to Stay Legal, Define the Scope, Report Vulnerability, Respect Data Sensitivity.
We provide the best Ethical Hacking Training In Chennai, also give the training to develop other skills relevant to this course. Get certified and complete the course in 45 days.
|Information Security Overview|
- Case Study
- Year of the Mega Breach
- Data Breach Statistics
- Malware Trends in 2014
- Essential Terminology
- Elements of Information Security
- The Security, Functionality, and Usability Triangle
|Information Security Threats And Attack Vectors|
- Motives, Goals, and Objectives of Information Security Attacks
- Top Information Security Attack Vectors
- Information Security Threat Categories
- Types of Attacks on a System
- Information Warfare
|Hacking Concepts, Types, And Phases|
- What is Hacking
- Who is a Hacker?
- Hacker Classes
- Hacking Phases
|Ethical Hacking Concepts And Scope|
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- Why Ethical Hacking is Necessary
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- Skills of an Ethical Hacker
|Information Security Controls|
- Information Assurance (IA)
- Information Security Management Program
- Threat Modeling
- Enterprise Information Security Architecture (EISA)
- Network Security Zoning
- Defense in Depth
- Information Security Policies
- Physical Security
- Incident Management
- What is Vulnerability Assessment?
- Penetration Testing
|Information Security Laws And Standards|
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Cyber Law in Different Countries